(Must revise this one. It’s missing quite a few scenes. I’m working on them myself. Hopefully I’ll have them fixed sometime next week.)
Found another site you might want to check out
Still working on Sherlock…there’s a lot missing and it’s taking me longer than I thought it would. Oh well, something for me to do that’s not homework.
P.S. If anyone finds a show that they can find the scripts for and would be happy to share with everyone feel free to add on this.
(feel free to add links, just don’t remove the source)
- Accepting – too accepting; willing to excuse extreme behavior
- Adaptable – used to traveling from situation to situation; may not be able to fully adapt/live in a permanent situation
- Affable – accidentally befriends the wrong sort of people; pushes to befriend everyone
- Affectionate –inappropriate affection
- Alert – constantly on edge; paranoid
- Altruistic – self-destructive behavior for the sake of their Cause
- Apologetic – apologizes too much; is a doormat; guilt-ridden
- Aspiring – becomes very ambitious; ruthless in their attempts to reach goals
- Assertive – misunderstood as aggressive; actually aggressive; others react negatively when they take command all the time
- Athletic – joints weakened from exercise; performance-enhancing drug abuse; competitive